Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mmm Vegan Cupcakes




Ok so I've already run into a bit of writer's block when thinking of what to post. So I figured I would start off with maybe some photos of cupcakes (who doesn't like them?) that I was selling at a market at the Edinburgh Castle in Brunswick a few weeks ago. They are all vegan, and all awesome!


From the back there is:
Iced Tea Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese frosting, garnished with mint and a straw, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with a Cinnamon Glaze,
Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Frosting and an Oreo on top,
and
Vanilla Cupcakes stuffed with Cherry Jam, topped with Coconut Almond Icing, Chocolate Shavings, and more Cherry Jam!

The sun was really strong all day (which made my amateur picture taking difficult!) so I could only keep out this many at a time while I hid the rest in an aluminium tray under the table in the shade! Its hard to say how many I sold because we traded a few with other vendors and ate some ourselves as well :) Overall it was a really fun day just hanging out, drinking, and looking at other people's wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment